1. Natural variations in color and texture of Hemp in different parts of the Pouf add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of Hemp may be felt in a new Pouf which is non hazardous.
3. Use soft hand brush to clean.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on Pouf.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your Pouf to ensure this process is even.